1. We are committed to see our purpose accomplished in and through the power and plans of God.
· God works through the preaching of the gospel and the whole counsel of God.
· God reaches people through people.
· God works through the prayers of His people.
· God works through local churches.
· God works as we work.
2. We are committed to work together to see our purpose accomplished.
· All Christians are called and gifted to serve. We need each other. Gathering together for fellowship, edification, and accountability is important to us.
· If we leave this area we will join with another church that shares our purpose in that new location.
3. We are committed to pass on our purpose.
· We must develop and train leaders (2 Timothy 2:2).
· We must reach our own children (Deuteronomy 6:6-12, Eph. 6:4).
4. We are committed to the reality that we have no greater purpose.
· Since this is God’s purpose, then we have no greater purpose. We will make any sacrifice (time, treasure, life) in order to see it accomplished. We will seek to do all the work associated with this purpose in a pursuit of excellence and quality. This is what our life is all about – all else is subordinate to this.
Our core values can be summarized as follows:
1. God’s work, God’s way
* Preach the word – give people God’s truth.
* Prayer – look to God in everything, for everything.
* People reach people – Who are you reaching for Jesus Christ?
* The local church is the focus of God’s purpose for this age.
* Persistence – Ministry is hard work.
2. Teamwork – Every member served, every member serving
3. No success without successors
4. That in all things He might have the pre-eminence